Light & Fluffy Banana Protein Pancakes, recipe provided below (adapted from The Creative Bite)
- 2 (20g each) scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 large very ripe banana
- ⅛ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- In two clean bowls, separate the eggs carefully so none of the yolk gets into the egg whites. Beat the egg whites on high for 2 minutes until they form soft peaks. (It is important that your bowl or beaters don't have any oil, fat or yolks on them, or the egg whites won't form peaks. Soft peaks are defined as barely holding their shape. The peaks flop over immediately when the beaters are lifted.)
- Add the remaining ingredients to the egg yolks and beat until smooth. Gently fold ⅓ of the egg white mixture into the banana mixture until roughly combined. Fold half of the remaining eggs whites into the mixture and finally the last portion until everything is well combined.
- Heat a skillet over low heat. Scoop ¼ c. of the mixture onto the skillet and cook for 60-90 seconds on each side.
- Serve immediately.
- OPTIONAL: Top with fresh fruit and/or ⅓ c. plain non-fat Greek yogurt mixed with 1 Tbsp. honey.
Overnight French Toast Bake, recipe provided below (adapted from Dashing Dish)
- Whole grain/high fiber bread 
- 2 Eggs
- 8 Egg whites (or 1 cup egg whites from a carton)
- 1/2 cupLow fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cupPumpkin puree (for a pumpkin french toast bake) 
- 1 cupUnsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tspCinnamon
- 1/2 tspSalt
- 1/2 cupBaking stevia OR 1 cup sweetener of choice that measures like sugar 
- 1/2 tspPumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract (or maple extract)
- 1/2 cupLow sugar maple syrup (or agave nectar)
- 1/4 cupLow sugar maple syrup (or agave nectar)
- 1/2 tspCinnamon
- 1/4 cup (2 oz)Chopped pecans
- Optional: Additional syrup for serving
- To make the egg mixture, put everything except for the bread and topping into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- To prepare the bread, cut crust off bread, and discard the two end pieces. Cut the bread into small cubes and add to baking dish.
Baked Maple Donuts (Grain Free), recipe provided below (adapted from Dashing Dish)
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/8 tspSalt
- 1 Whole egg
- 2 Egg whites
- 2 tbs Low sugar maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp Maple extract
- 2 tbs Unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup Skim milk or milk substitute of choice
- 1/4 cup Baking stevia (or 1/2 cup sweetener of choice that measures like sugar)
- Maple Glaze
- 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp Maple extract
- 1 tsp Water (add more water by 1/8 tsp if needed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a donut pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry, and mix until batter is smooth and free of lumps.
- Divide batter evenly between the 6 donut molds. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean, and donuts are set.
- Meanwhile, to make the glaze, combine powdered sugar, maple extract, and water until smooth in a small bowl. Use a 1/2 teaspoon measure to spoon the glaze over the top of each donut. Enjoy!