New Year's Eve Cocktails
Champagne Punch Bellini
Recipe provided below (adapted from Crazy for Crust)
- 1 (750ml) bottle champagne, sparkling wine, or prosecco
- 1/2 cup raspberry sorbet (or your favorite flavor sorbet)
- Fresh raspberries (or your favorite fruit)
- The amount of servings you get depends on how big your champagne glasses are.
- For each serving: place 1 tablespoon scoops of sorbet in the bottom of a champagne flute. Fill with champagne and top with a fresh berry. Serve immediately.
Recipe provided below, adapted from (Pint Sized Baker)
- 1½ ounces Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1½ ounces Creme de Cacao
- ½ ounce Vodka
- 2½ ounce half-and-half
- Chocolate Chips, crushed and melted
- Place your martini glass into the fridge to chill.
- Crush a ¼ of chocolate chips and place them on to a large paper plate. Melt ¼ cup of chocolate chips and put them into a baggie.
- Swirl the inside of the martini glass with the melted chocolate. Add some melted chocolate around the rim of the glass and dip it in the crushed chocolate.
- Place a few ice cubes into a shaker. Add all ingredients, shake and pour into the prepared glasses.
Bailey's Chocolate White Russian
- 1 shot chocolate vodka
- 1 shot baileys
- 2 shot half and half cream
- whipped cream and chocolate
- Combine the first three ingredients into a shaker (or a jar) with half a cup of ice. Shake thoroughly and then pour into a martini glass, keeping the ice out of the drink. (strain with a sieve)
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate shaving and a cherry if wanted.
Spiced Irish Coffee
Recipe provided below (adapted from The Spice Train)
- For the pumpkin spice whipped cream:
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- For the Irish coffee:
- 1½ cups freshly brewed hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons whiskey
- For the pumpkin spice whipped cream: Whip all ingredients to stiff peaks.
- For the Irish coffee:
- Divide all ingredients between two glasses.
- Pipe the whipped cream onto each drink.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin spice.
Tom &Jerry Cocktail
Recipe provided below (adapted from Epicurious)
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon Jamaican rum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Small pinch ground allspice
- Small pinch ground cloves
- Large pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 2/3 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated whole nutmeg or ground nutmeg
- In small mixing bowl, whisk yolks briefly. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon rum, vanilla extract, allspice, cloves, and cinnamon, and whisk again. Set aside. Using electric mixer, beat egg whites in another large bowl until stiff and glossy. Fold whites into yolk mixture, and set aside.
- In medium saucepan over low heat, bring milk to simmer and remove from heat. While milk is warming, briefly stir egg batter, then add 1 1/2 tablespoons to mug. Slowly add 4 tablespoons of remaining rum, stirring constantly to prevent curdling. Fill mug with hot milk, stir, sprinkle with nutmeg, and serve.
Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria
Recipe provided below (adapted from The Kitchn)
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cognac
- 2 cups apple cider
- 750ml bottle cava (or other dry sparkling wine), chilled
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Add the apples to a large pitcher reserving about 1/2 cup for garnishing. Add the cognac, apple cider, and chilled cava. Stir.
- Fill the pitcher with ice. Pour the sangria into glasses filled with ice and top with sliced apple and pomegranate seeds.