Spice Pumpkin Cocktail, recipe provided below (adapted from The Blond Cook)
- 2 parts Pinnacle Pumpkin Pie Vodka
- 1 part Irish cream liqueur
- ½ part half & half
- Whipped cream topping
- Nutmeg & granulated sugar mixture for rimming glass & topping; 1:1 ratio
- Rim glass with nutmeg & sugar mixture.
- In a shaker with ice, vigorously shake vodka, Irish cream & half & half. Strain into glass. Top with whipped cream topping. Sprinkle with nutmeg & sugar mixture.
Pumpkin Chai Hot Buttered, recipe provided below (adapted from White Lights on Wednesday)
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium bowl, beat together the butter & brown sugar until creamy. Then beat in the pumpkin puree until well incorporated.
- Add in the spices and beat another minute on medium speed. Spoon into a freezer safe bowl, cover, and store in the freezer for up to one month.
To make your Pumpkin Chai Hot Buttered Rum:
- Pour a shot of your favorite rum into a mug. Then add in 1-2 tablespoons of the buttered rum mix (I would allow the mix to sit out at room temperature for about 10 minutes before trying to scoop it out).
- Pour in boiling water to about a half inch of filling the mug and then mix.
- Top with a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream. (This is optional, but I like the extra creaminess the ice cream gives the drink.)
Cranberry Cuvee, recipe provided below (adapted from A Night Owl Blog)
- Freixenet Sweet Cuvée
- 1½ cup cranberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- Simply place cranberries, water, and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until cranberries are falling apart,about 15 minutes.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a medium bowl until the syrup has cooled and refrigerate for one hour before using.
- Once syrup has chilled, add to wine pitcher or carafe (approx 2 TBSP) and cover with chilled Freixenet Sweet Cuvée and serve.