Peppermint Mocha Frapp with Coconut Milk, recipe provided below (adapted from Minimalist Baker)
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee (french press and cold brew work best here)
- 8 coconut milk ice cubes (or other milk)* (~3/4 cup full fat coconut milk)
- scant 1/4 tsp natural peppermint extract*
- 2 Tbsp light chocolate syrup
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- The night before prepare your coffee and chill it in the fridge so it's cold in the morning. Also pour your coconut milk (or any milk) into an ice cube tray - you'll need at least 8-10 - cover with plastic wrap and freeze.
- In the morning add all ingredients to a blender and mix until well combined, adding an extra milk ice cube if needed. Taste and adjust flavors as needed.
- Serve immediately or chill/freeze for later. Whipped cream, chocolate syrup and fresh mint make lovely toppings.
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino, recipe provided below (adapted from Love and Zest)
- 6 cubes frozen pumpkin
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup ice
- whipped cream, for topping if desired
- To frozen pumpkin cubes, pour one can pumpkin puree into 16 compartment ice cube tray. Place in freezer until frozen.
- Once pumpkin puree is frozen, place all ingredients into a blender. Process until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice if desired.
- Pour into two chilled glasses and serve with a straw.
Homemade Nutella Frappuccino, recipe provided below (adapted from Jo Cooks)
- ¾ cup strong coffee
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp nutella
- whipped cream
- caramel sauce
- Place all ingredients for the Nutella Frappuccino together in a blender and blend for a couple minutes until smooth.
- Serve topped with whipped cream and caramel sauce.