Chocolate Smoothie Bowl, recipe provided below (adapted from Broma Bakery)
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- ¼ avocado
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons berries (I used blackberries)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 packet Chocolate Daily Good Greens
- Toppings of choice! (I used bananas, coconut flakes, chia seeds, Aloha Superfood Chocolate, and blackberries!)
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick, add more almond milk. Though you do want it to be thick enough to support your toppings!
- Pour into wide bowl and top with whatever toppings you'd like.
Acai Bowl, recipe provided below (adapted from Pheebsfoods)
- 2 bananas
- handful frozen berries of choice
- handful pineapple
- 1 tsp acai powder
- 1 tblsp chia seed
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
- almond milk to blend to desired consistency
- Simply place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and watch all those beautiful fruits combine! Feel free to swap any of the fruits for others you prefer! Try different combinations, endless possibilities! Top with your favourite granola, or even more fruit! Enjoy!
Vanilla Raspberry Smoothie Bowl, recipe provided below (adapted from My Darling Vegan)
Vanilla Raspberry Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 packet Vega Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds + 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup granola (I used a Vanilla Almond flavor)
- a few fresh raspberries
- and a sprinkling of cacao nibs
- Soak the chia seeds in water for ten minutes until thick and gelatinous. Transfer to blender, along with all the other smoothie ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with granola, raspberries, and cacao nibs.
- Enjoy with a spoon!
Berry Acai Bowl, recipe provided below (adapted from Lean Green Nutrition Fiend)
- ⅔ cup Frozen Blueberries
- ⅔ cup Frozen Strawberries
- ½ Banana
- ¾-1 cup Almond Milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon Acai Powder
- ½ Banana, sliced
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Granola of your choice
- Coconut Flakes
- Put all the smoothie ingredients into a blender
- If the mixture is having trouble blending, add more Almond Milk or water
- Blend until the smoothie is smooth
- Pour the smoothie mixture into a bowl
- Top with desired ingredients
- Serve and enjoy!
Tropical Smoothie Bowl, recipe provided below (adapted from Yummy Healthy Easy)
- 1 cup frozen tropical fruit (strawberries, pineapple & mango mix)
- ½ of a frozen banana
- 6 ounces soft tofu (I used half of a 12 ounce box of tofu)
- honey or agave to sweeten, I used about 1 Tbsp.
- ½ cup Vanilla CashewMilk
- sliced fruit for topping, such as strawberries, kiwi, peaches & blueberries
- sliced almonds, shredded coconut & chia seeds, for topping
- Blend frozen fruit, tofu, honey and CashewMilk in a good blender. Taste and add sweetener and more CashewMilk if needed.
- Pour smoothie mixture into a bowl. Top with sliced fruit, almonds, coconut and chia seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!