Caramel Apple Sangria, recipe provided below (adapted from A Night Owl Blog)
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- ¼ cup caramel syrup
- 4 apples, chopped
- Chill your white wine and sparkling apple cider.
- Once cold, mix together wine and cider and add ¼ cup caramel syrup.
- Chop approximately 4 apples into small cubes and add to sangria.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Spiked Pumpkin Spice Latte, recipe provided below (adapted from A Night Owl Blog)
- For whipped cream:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- ¼ cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- For coffee:
- 10 oz strong coffee, brewed
- 2 ounces International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- 1½ ounces whipped cream vodka
- For whipped cream: In a chilled bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream on medium-high until soft peaks form. Add in powdered sugar and Pumpkin Pie spice creamer and beat on medium-high until stiff peaks form.
- For coffee: Brew strong cup of coffee, about 10 ounces. Add in 2 ounces of International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer and 1½ ounces (shot) of whipped cream vodka.
- Top with Pumpkin Pie Spice Whipped Cream and enjoy!
Cranberry Mimosa, recipe provided below (adapted from Damn Delicious)
- 1 1/4 cups orange juice
- 1 1/4 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 (25.4-ounce) bottle sparkling white wine, chilled
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 8 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Using a pitcher, mix orange, pineapple and cranberry juice.
- Pour orange mixture into champagne flutes until half full. Fill glasses with white wine.
- Serve immediately, garnished with cranberries and rosemary, if desired.
Pumpkin Pie Martini, recipe provided below (adapted from Sand & Sisal)
- Pumpkin Pie Egg Nog
- Whipped Cream Vodka
- Optional Garnish:
- Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Brown Sugar
- Maple Syrup
- Mix together on a small plate, a few tablespoons of brown sugar and ½ tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- On a separate small plate pour a few tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Dip each martini glass rim into maple syrup then immediately into the brown sugar/spice mixture.
- Pour 1.5 oz of chilled Whipped Cream vodka into the 4 oz martini glass.
- Next pour in Pumpkin Pie Egg Nog and stir.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and serve.
Apple Cider Margaritas, recipe provided below (adapted from How Sweet It Is)
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce gold tequila
- 5-6 ounces sweet apple cider
- Orange segments and apple slices
- Cinnamon + cane sugar + coarse sugar for glass rimming
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Add a few spoonfuls of cane sugar, coarse sugar and cinnamon to a plate. Run an orange segment around the edge of the glass, then press into the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat the rim. Add a few orange slices in the bottom of the glass, fill with ice, then add the Grand Marnier, tequila and apple cider and stir to mix. Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Enjoy!