Chocolate Fruit Dip, recipe provided below (adapted from Cooking Classy)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form, addw 2 Tbsp of the powdered sugar and whip until nearly stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl whip together cream cheese, 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp of the powdered sugar, the cocoa powder and vanilla extract until smooth. Mix in whipped cream mixture and remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with strawberries, bananas or raspberries.
Italian Cream Puffs with Custard Filling, a portion of the recipe provided below. For the full recipe visit Eats Well with Others.
For the pastry
- 2¾ cups unbleached AP flour
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 cups water
- 9½ tbsp butter
- 6 large eggs
For the custard
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 cups whole milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp rum
Kit Kat Fudge, recipe provided below (adapted from Crazy for Crust)
- 3 cups semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (I use fat-free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10-12 Fun Size Kit Kat Bars, broken into sticks
- Line a 8x8” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir constantly until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Turn off the heat and quickly stir in vanilla extract. Pour and spread into pan.
- Working quickly, press each Kit Kat stick into the top of the fudge. Let the fudge cool to room temperature on the counter, then chill to set.