Funfetti Birthday Cake
No Bake Funfetti Cheesecake, recipe provided below (adapted from Life, Love, & Sugar)
Ingredients for the Crust
- 2 1/2 cups Golden Birthday Cake Oreo crumbs
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sprinkles
- 24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 tsp butter extract
- 1 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 3 tbsp sprinkles, plus more for topping
- 12 oz Cool Whip, divided (or homemade whipped cream)
- Combine Oreo crumbs with melted butter and sprinkles.
- Press crumbs into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla, butter and almond extracts together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
- Gently stir in 8 oz of Cool Whip and sprinkles.
- Pour filling evenly into the crust and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for about 4-6 hours or until firm.
- Remove cheesecake from springform pan and top with remaining whipped cream and additional sprinkles. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Birthday Marshmallow Cereal Treats, recipe provided below (adapted from My Baking Addiction)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 10.5-ounce packages Campfire® Mini-Marshmallows, divided use
- 9 cups crisped rice cereal
- 1/3 cup sprinkles
For the Buttercream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1-3 teaspoons milk
- Line a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper or foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large pan, melt butter over low heat. Set aside 1 1/2 cups marshmallows. Add the rest of the marshmallows to the pan and stir until completely melted.
- Gradually add crisped rice cereal; stirring until well coated. Fold in the reserved 1 1/2 cups of marshmallows and sprinkles until thoroughly incorporated.
- Using a buttered spatula or clean hands to firmly press the mixture into the prepared pan. Cool completely.
For the Buttercream
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter on medium-high speed for about 5 minutes.
- With the mixer on low speed, slowly add in powdered sugar, and continue beating until well blended.
- Add in vanilla, and 1 teaspoon of milk. Mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Beat at high speed until frosting is smooth and fluffy; about 4-5 more minutes. If your frosting is too thick, gradually add a little more milk, 1 teaspoon at a time until you reach the desired consistency.
- Spread or pipe frosting onto cooled marshmallow cereal treats and top with festive sprinkles.
Funfetti Cake Batter Cookie Dough Brownie Layer Cake, ingredients provided below for the full recipe visit Life, Love, & Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup cocoa (I use Hershey's Special Dark)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- two 15.25 oz boxes funfetti dry cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 3-4 tbsp milk
- 4-5 tsp sprinkles
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 tbsp water or milk
- sprinkles, for topping, if desired
Ultimate Birthday Cake, some ingredients provided below for the full recipe visit
For the Very Vanilla Cake
- 2 1/2 cups (315 g) cake flour
- 3/4 cup (90 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ounces (1 stick/115 g) unsalted butter, softened, plus more for the pans
- 1/2 cup (100 g) vegetable shortening, at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups (350 g) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup (240 ml) ice-cold water
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) whole milk
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) well-shaken buttermilk
- 1 cup (190 g) rainbow sprinkles
- 3 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar