- 1 (11-ounce) can thin crust refrigerated pizza dough
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce (plus extra for dipping)
- ½ cup sliced pepperoni (about 2.5 ounces)
- 1 cup cooked crumbled ground Italian sausage
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Open the can of pizza dough and stretch it thin and even on the parchment. Top with sauce, pepperoni, cooked sausage, and mozzarella cheese. Starting on one side, carefully roll the dough like a jelly roll. Slide to the middle of the parchment so that the seam is on the bottom. Cut several diagonal slits into the crust. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Served warm with extra sauce for dipping.
1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined, tail optional
1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
2 lemon washed and sliced thin
1 pkg dry Italian dressing mix
1/2 cup vegetables of your choice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Lay sliced lemons in a single layer along the bottom of the baking dish.
- Arrange shrimp and veggies of your choice on top of lemons.
- Pour melted butter on top, then evenly sprinkle on dry italian season mix.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15-17 minutes or until shrimp are cooked (pink and slightly curled)
- Serve immediately with rice or pasta.
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 and 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 Tablespoons organic mayo
- 1 teaspoon white wine (optional)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- freshly cracked black pepper (to taste)
- Add all ingredients except oil to food processor. Blend until combined. Slowly add oil while continuing to blend. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. ** If you don’t have a food processor, no problem! Just use a large mixing bowl and whisk.