1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
1 stick butter, melted
1 oz green food coloring
3 8z packages cream cheese, softened
2⁄3 cup sugar
1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and green food coloring. Stir well to combine. Press into the bottom of prepared baking pan.
3) Beat together cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs, one a time and mix well. Stir in vanilla extract. Pour cream cheese mixture on top of crust.
4) Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool for 15 minutes and then transfer to the refrigerator to cool completely before slicing. Top with green sprinkles.
- 1 9×13 Pan of Prepared Brownies
- 1 3.4 oz Package Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup of whipped topping (cool whip)
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- sprinkles if desired
- In a bowl whisk together the pudding mix, & cold milk until smooth.
- Stir in the peppermint extract and refrigerate for 5 -10 minutes.
- While it is chilling, Cut your prepared brownies into 1 inch squares, and set aside.
- Remove the pudding from the fridge and fold in the whipped topping.
- In serving cups layer a few pieces of brownie, then a couple tablespoons of the pudding mix. Repeat the layering 2 – 3 times.
- Top with sprinkles or additional whipped topping.
1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
6 oz Guinness
1/4 cup melted Butter
1/2 tbsp Vanilla
1/4 cup Sour Cream
1/4 cup Butter
2 cup Powdered Sugar
2 tbsp Bailey’s Irish Cream
Preheat oven to 350.
Whisk together cocoa, sugar, flour, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl, combine the Guiness, melted butter and vanilla.
Beat in eggs and sour cream until combined and smooth.
Slowly add dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
Line muffin pan with paper liners.
Fill each about 3/4 full.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Cream butter until fluffy.
Slowly add powdered sugar.
Add Bailey’s until right consistency is achieved.
Transfer to piping bag and frost cupcakes.
Dust with a little cocoa powder if desired.