- 2 Apples
- 2-3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Granola
- handful Raisins
- Apple Sandwiches
- Remove cores from apples and cut into ¼-1/2" thick slices
- Spread apple slice with peanut butter.
- Top with granola and raisins.
- Place another apple slice on top and gently press together.
- Repeat with remaining apple slices.
- 2 organic cucumbers (for strips)
- 2 organic carrots peel and slice into matchsticks
- 1 organic orange pepper, sliced into matchsticks
- 2 organic green onions sliced into matchsticks
- 1 organic cucumber sliced into matchsticks
- 1 small bunch organic cilantro
- FOR DIPPING SAUCE
- ¼ cup organic gluten-free apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. organic, gluten-free low sodium tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. organic sesame oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. organic sesame seeds
- ½ tsp. organic crushed red pepper flakes (optional if serving to kids)
- 1 tbsp. chopped organic green onions
- 1.Chop the ends of the cucumber and thinly slice the cucumber lengthwise into strips with a mandoline slicer
- 2.Lay cucumber strip flat and add a few matchsticks of veggies including two pieces of cilantro
- 3.Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Chill until ready to use.
- 4.For the dipping sauce, mix all the ingredients together and rest for 15 minutes, to blend flavours
- 1½ cups of flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- ¼ cup milk (I used flax milk in this recipe)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Grease a 9 inch loaf pan (I use a coconut oil spray)
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix oil, bananas, sugar, egg, greek yogurt, and milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to dry and mix until combined.
- Fold in berries and chia seeds.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes