- 2 ounces rum
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ounce club soda
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime wedge
- pineapple slices for garnish
- In the bottom of your serving glass, muddle together mint leaves and sugar.
- Add pineapple juice and rum and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add ice, club soda, and garnish with lime wedge and pineapple slice (or chunks). Serve immediately. Cheers!
- 3 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 4-6 ounces of bourbon, depending on how strong you want your drinks
- Juice of a lime
- 1 tablespoon of sugar, more if you want it sweeter
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- 4 cups fresh blood orange juice
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 cups silver tequila
- 1 1/2 cups triple sec (or other orange flavored liqueur)
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- lime wedge
- kosher salt
- blood orange slices (optional)
- Place juices, tequila, triple sec and sugar in a large pitcher. Stir until sugar is dissolved and chill well.
- Rim edges of glass with lime wedge and salt. Divide margaritas among glasses and garnish with blood orange slices, if desired.