Nautical Bridal Shower
Ahoy Mates: 'Tis the Season for Weddings
A nautical theme bridal shower is perfect for a preppy bride or groom!
Below are some ideas from our party planners and event coordinators at Personal Touch Experience to help you to create the ideal shower for the bride-to-be or groom-to-be! These inspiring decor, table settings, desserts, glassware, flower arrangements, and cake ideas will help you to make your memorable!
Must-Haves at Your Nautical Themed Bridal Shower:
- Decor: anchors, rope, boat steering wheels, & monographed glasses
- Food: Fish & Chips, Salmon, Shrimp Cocktail, Tuna Tartare, Clams, New England Clam Chowder, Lobster, and Lobster Rolls
- Personal Touch Nautical Specials:
- Pan Roasted Sea Scallop --- Lemon White Wine Reduction, Clarified Butter
- Shrimp Scampi --- Shrimp, Sauteed in a Flavorful Garlic, Lemon and White Wine Sauce
- Baked Stuffed Filet of Sole --- Stuffed with a Delicious Blend of Jumbo Lump Crab Meat, Shrimp, Bread Crumbs, Peppers, and Onions Topped with a Lemon Butter Sauce
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta --- Shrimp and Grilled Chicken Sautéed with Onions, Tomato and Pepper in a Light Spicy Cajun Sauce
- Fig & Blue Cheese --- Marinated Dried Figs, Blue Cheese, Apples, Toasted Walnuts, Croutons, and Vinaigrette Dressing
- Drinks: Rosé Wine, Mai-Tai, White Sangria, and Lemonade
- Desserts: Anchor cookies, Anchor cupcakes, Sand Doll Sugar Cookies, and Naked cake
Color Scheme: White, Pink, and Blue