All Things Taylor Swift
This week Taylor Swift is finally in NJ on her 1989 Tour! She'll be performing Friday night, July 10th and Saturday night, July 11th at MetLife Stadium. Here are a few ideas where your girl squad could be just like hers!
Day in NYC
Taylor strolled New York City with one of her good friends Gigi Hadid last month. Why not go for a day in the city with your girlfriends just like Taylor? Pick a cute outfit and strut your stuff!
If you haven't noticed from Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter Taylor loves to bake! Here is a goody with its recipe that Taylor has made with her close friends.
Chai Sugar Cookies with Cinnamon Eggnog Icing, how to below (adapted from http://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/a5880/chai-sugar-cookies-with-eggnog-icing/)
- 1 chai tea, tea bag
- Sugar cookie mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup eggnog
- Cinnamon-sugar blend (made with ¼ cup granulated sugar and 1 tblsp cinnamon)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove tea leaves from tea bag. In a large bowl, mix together the tea leaves, cookie mix, butter, egg, and 2 tablespoons of the eggnog until well blended.
3. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. Drop tablespoons of dough onto the sheets 2 inches apart. Flatten the balls of dough slightly with the bottom of a glass dipped in the cinnamon-sugar concoction.
4. Bake cookies for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool 1 minute, then transfer to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, nutmeg, and the remaining 2 tablespoons of eggnog until smooth. Spoon the glaze over the cooled cookies and let set.
Taylor Swift goes to the beach with her friends too! This week with the great and warm weather go to the beach too with your gal pals. Don't forget the 1989 album for the car ride there and lounging on the beach.
Go to The 1989 Concert!
Lastly, rock out with Taylor at her 1989 concert!
Taylor brings her own friends to her concert. Grab your friends too and plan cool outfits! (You might even get chosen to go backstage to meet her!)