Minion Take Over!
Attention Minion Lovers: On July 10, 2015 the movie Minions will be released in theaters. Apparently this movie is ONE IN A MINION so check out some of our DIY decor and treats for your next party!
Treats For Your Little Minions!
Minion Marshmallows recipe, steps provided below (adapted by TableSpoon)
- 12 large marshmallows
- 2 cups yellow candy melts
- 3 blue Fruit-Rollups
- 1 tube Betty Crocker™ black decorating icing, fitted with writers tip
- 24 small or large candy eyeballs Sucker sticks
- Start by melting the candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl, then dip each stick into the bottom of the melt, push it into the middle of a marshmallow, and allow the candy melt to harden a bit before dipping the entire marshmallow into the candy melt.
- Press the marshmallow into the candy melt until completely covered. Tap it gently against the edge of the bowl, to get any of the extra candy melt off of the marshmallow.
- Once the candy melt has completely dried, open up a batch of specially marked Despicable Me Fruit Roll-Ups, and use a pair of scissors to cut the blue portion of the Fruit Roll-Ups into 1/2" ribbons. Gently fold the blue ribbon around the bottom half of the marshmallows to make the little Minion overalls. Press it against the marshmallow until it sticks.
- Fit the black icing tube with the writing tip. Pipe the icing into the center of each marshmallow, then pipe a small line from the edges of the eyeballs to create goggles.
- Allow the icing to harden, then you're ready to share!
Turn those despicable little Minions into brownie toppers by piping a bit of icing on top of store bought brownie bites, and press the marshmallows right up top.