Mojito Recipe: how to provided below, (adapted from http://noblepig.com/2014/07/the-best-mojito/)
What You'll Need:
- 8 leaves fresh mint
- 3 slices of lime, halved, divided
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons ultrafine baker's sugar (on the baking aisle in a carton)
- 1.75 ounces Bacardi Superior rum
- 0.5 ounces Cointreau
- chipped ice
- San Pellegrino sparkling mineral water
- lime and mint for garnish
- In a tall, 12 oz glass, add mint leaves, 2 slices of lime (that have been halved) and sugar.
- Using a muddling tool, muddle ingredients in the bottom of the glass for seven turns to release the flavor and juices.
- Do not over muddle.
- Add one more slice of lime (halved)
- Fill the glass to the top with chipped ice.
- Pour Bacardi and Cointreau over ice.
- Fill to the top with San Pellegrino.
- Serve with a regular sized straw, using it to release more of the mint flavor and dissolve the sugar on the bottom of the glass.
The Personal Touch's Family Sangria Recipe
(This recipe makes 1 gallon of Sangria.)
- Vodka (Choose any type of vodka. Make it your own!)
- Triple Sec
- Rum (Any type)
- Apricot Brandy
- Peach Schnapps
- Gather all of your ingredients.
- Add 4 shots of each ingredient into a pitcher.
- Put in fridge.
- When ready to serve, add a splash of Orange Juice to your glass.
Pink Lemonade Maragrita how to below, (adapted from http://flavorite.net/2015/07/02/pink-lemonade-margarita/)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 cup tequila
- 8 cups ice
- Lemon slices
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Let cool to room temperature. Stir in lemon juice, cranberry juice, lemon zest and tequila. Chill mixture for at least 1 hour or until cold.
- Stir pink lemonade mixture again and pour half in a blender along with 4 cups of ice. Mix until slushy. Pour into glasses and garnish with lemon slice. Repeat with remaining mixture and ice to make another batch.
Pina Colada Recipe how to below, (adapted from http://www.nelliebellie.com/how-to-make-the-best-pina-colada/)
- 3 ounces white rum
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- Place your ingredients in a cocktail shaker
- Add ice
- Shake well
- Strain into your cocktail glass
- Garnish with pineapple slice
- You can find coconut cream with the cocktail making ingredients in the grocery store. You can use coconut milk, but your drink will be thinner and won't have as concentrated a coconut flavor.
Creamy Frozen Mudslide how to below, (adapted from http://anightowlblog.com/2014/07/creamy-frozen-mudslide.html/)
- 1oz International Delight Irish Creme Cafe
- 1oz Kahlua
- 1oz Vodka
- 1oz Chocolate syrup
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice
- Whipped cream (opt)
- Chocolate sprinkles (opt)
- Mix all ingredients together in blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Don't forget to add the whipped cream and sprinkles!