No Bake Delights
No Bake Neapolitan Cheesecake Pie, recipe provided below (adapted from Life, Love, and Sugar)
- Crust: 1 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs & 5 tbsp Challenge Butter, melted
- Gelatin Mixture: 1 tsp unflavored powdered gelatin, ¼ cup sugar, & ⅓ cup boiling water
- Fillings: 9 tbsp heavy whipping cream, divided, 8 oz Challenge Cream Cheese, divided, 1 tsp vanilla extract, divided, 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 tbsp light brown sugar, 8 oz Challenge Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread, 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice, 2 tbsp sugar, 1 oz semi sweet baking chocolate bar
- Whipped Cream: 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (cold), 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, Chocolate curls, & Strawberries
- To make the crust, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into a 9-inch glass pie plate. Place in freezer until firm (about 30 minutes).
- Thoroughly combine gelatin powder and ¼ cup sugar. Add boiling water; stir 5 minutes or until sugar and gelatine are completely dissolved. This mixture will be divided between 2 filling layers.
- Chocolate layer: Cut block of cream cheese in half; set one half aside. Place the other half in a bowl and beat until smooth. Blend in ¼ cup gelatin mixture. Add 2 tbsp heavy cream; beat until well combined and lightly thickened. Combine cocoa powder and brown sugar; sprinkle over whipped mixture. Add ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract and continue mixing until blended. Pour into prepared pie crust and chill in refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Strawberry layer: Beat 8 ounces Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread until smooth. Add 4 tbsp of heavy cream; beat until thickened. Blend in remaining gelatin mixture and lemon juice. Spread over chilled chocolate layer. Return to refrigerator; chill 15 minutes.
- Vanilla layer: Beat remaining half block of cream cheese block until smooth. Add 3 tbsp of heavy cream and beat until thickened. Blend in ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract and 2 tbsp of sugar. Spread evenly over strawberry layer. Return to refrigerator until firm.
- To add the whipped cream, add heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a mixer bowl. Whip until stiff peaks form, then spread on top of cheesecake pie. Garnish with chocolate curls or grated chocolate and fresh strawberries.
No-Bake Strawberry and Cream Pie, recipe provided below (adapted from the Recipe Critic)
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- Strawberry Pie Filing:
- 1 (3 oz.) package strawberry jello
- ⅔ cup boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip topping
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- Using a food processor, pulse graham crackers until crumbly. Mix in sugar, ground cinnamon and melted butter until crust forms.
- Press graham cracker crust into a 9-inch pie dish. Place pie crust in refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, add boiling water and gelatin powder. Stir gelatin powder until completely dissolved.Then, add ½ cup cold water and ½ cup ice cubes, stir until gelatin is slightly thickened. TIP: Let the gelatin mixture sit for a few minutes to thicken slightly before you add the cool whip otherwise it won’t set up.
- Add cool whip topping to gelatin mixture and whisk together until light and fluffy. Stir in sliced strawberries. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- Add strawberry pie filling to pie crust. Refrigerate for up to 6 hours or until firm. Top with cool whip and a slice strawberry.
No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake, recipe provided below (adapted from Cincy Shopper)
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 5 tbsp melted Butter
- 24 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Whipped Topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 30 Reese's Miniatures cut in quarters
- Put cut Reese's cups in freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- Crush Oreos in food processor and add melted butter.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and peanut butter until well mixed.
- Fold in whipped topping until uniformly blended.
- Fold in half of frozen Reese's.
- Pour/spread into pan and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from springform pan and top with remaining Reese's.
- You can also drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.