Nick and Ashley's Wedding Website
Thank you to all who made our wedding week the most beautiful week of our lives. Please text Ashley to be connected to our group i-cloud photo share from the week if you are not already connected. Ashley will be posting all professional photos there as well!
We are very excited for you to be a part of our special day in Aruba. Please use this site to assist as your personal travel planner. We have included recommended hotel accommodations and our Marriott room block, information about Aruba such as weather, restaurants and activities to enjoy as well as our first preliminary schedule of 'Where's the Bride and Groom'. Please use the question box below if you need additional assistance or have any questions. We will be updating this site frequently until our wedding week. Please subscribe to our newsletter below to know when we update information!
HOTEL and travel RECOMMENDATIONS:
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino - WE HAVE SCHEDULED A WEDDING ROOM BLOCK at $202 /night +tax and gratuity.
OUR ROOM BLOCK IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE EMAIL ASHLEY IF YOU STILL NEED TO BOOK ASHLEY@PTEVENTS.COM
Our favorite places to eat!
We recommend making your reservations by May 1. Start deciding where you would like to eat and book now!
- Wacky Wahoo's (local fish and flavors - our number one recommendation - try the ceviche)
- Casa Tua (wonderful pizza for a large family group. We recommend trying the hot oil on top)
- Benihana (Not like a Benihana you would find at home - this is our favorite hibachi ANYWHERE)
- Flying Fishbone (Great for a romantic evening. Beautiful views. A 40 minute cab ride, but worth it!)
- Madame Janette (An island favorite. French cuisine to die for with a beautiful atmosphere)
- Screaming Eagle (We recommend eating on a lounge bed on a romantic night! Have dinner in bed. Very chic and cool)
- Hollywood Smokehouse (outstanding BBQ and craft cocktails. Aruba Aloe Martini = best drink you will ever have!)
- Driftwood (try the fresh catch of the day Arubian-style with extra creole sauce - amaze!)
Wacky Wahoo Special
Flying Fishbone at night
Screaming Eagle Dinner Bed
ATV / UTV Excursion to the Natural Pool (worth the rocky desert trip. View pictures from our last trip below.)
If you have back problems or are injured we recommend sitting this one out for your safety.
PLEASE RSVP BELOW OR LET US KNOW YOU WILL BE JOINING!
Natural Pool and Hot Tub!
We LOVE coconuts!
Additional activities you can enjoy with 'STRAIGHT FORWARD WATER SPORTS' (pricing subject to decrease based on sign up!)
- Jet Ski - Single $65 (30 Mins)
- Jet Ski - Double $70 (30 Mins)
- Banana Boat - $25 per Person (30 Mins)
- Tubing - $20 per Person (20 Mins)
- Jet Pack - $150 (30 Mins)
- Jet Pack - $170 (45 Mins)
- Fly Board - $140 (30 Mins)
- Fly Board - $160 (45 Mins)
- Parasailing - $60 (12 Mins)
If you plan on doing a water sport activity please email email@example.com the date and time you would like to schedule this for.
Additional Activities provided by outside vendors. You can find these on the beach.
- Sky Dive Aruba (Nick and Ashley have both been skydiving in Aruba)
Ashley has been traveling to Aruba with her family every year since the age of two. She has dreamed of an Aruba wedding since before she could remember. "I remember walking down the beach and seeing weddings being set up and dreaming of the day I would get to do that." Nick has been to Aruba four times with Ashley and lucky for her, he loves the island just as much. Pictured below (left) is Ashley in Aruba at 6 years old probably dreaming up her future wedding week poses! Pictured right is Nick enjoying an Aruba sunset.
We have more and more fun every time we are in Aruba. We love exploring, lounging, walking the beach, enjoying an Amstel Bright at Moomba Beach, drinking fresh cut coconuts, having amazing dinners and feeling so much love and happiness every time we are there. We can not wait to be there with everyone we love!
Wedding / wedding week aruba 411
- We recommend when you land in Aruba to stop at the Duty Free Shop after you pick up your bags. This is great for mixing drinks in the room to save on room charges at the bar!
- After you get your bags and depart the airport go to the left on the Taxi line. This line is monitored by the government to assure you are paying consistent rates. You will receive a ticket when you reach the front of the line. Give this to your taxi driver and this is your rate to get to the hotel.
Wedding Attire will be Resort Elegant - A collared shirt or linen shirt and khakis or linen suite for men. A nice sundress or cocktail dress for ladies. Please be sure Ashley is the only lady in white while selecting your dress.
Our entire wedding experience will be outdoors on Eagle Beach - ceremony, cocktail hour and reception followed by an after party at Moomba Beach which is closer to the Marriott.
We will be providing transportation to and from the wedding location. A final itinerary will be included on this website one month prior as well as in your welcome bags upon arrival.
NO SHOES - NO PROBLEMS. There will be a shoe check once you arrive to Eagle Beach. It will be a BAREFOOT wedding ceremony and reception.
We recommend taking as little as possible to the wedding as we are on an open beach
We have some special surprises in store we are so excited for you to be a part of
Our wedding location on Eagle Beach
Our after party at our FAVORITE place in the world - Moomba Beach
WHAT TO PACK:
Most restaurants are pretty casual. You basically live in a bathing suit.
BRING sun tan lotion! We usually take 40/25/15/8
- T Shirts
- Casual Shirts
- Shorts / Pants
- Books / Laptops / MP3 Player / i Pod
- Wedding Outfit
- Bathing Suits
- Shoes, Flip Flops, Sandles, Sneakers
- Belts, Jewlery, Purses
- Tooth Brush / Tooth Paste / Floss
- Soap, Deodorant, Shampoo, Conditioner
- Brush, Combs, Curling Irons, Straigenors, Hair Products
- Face and Body Lotion
- LOTS OF SUN SCREEN!!! The Aruba sun WILL get you!
- Makeup / Remover
Wedding Week Schedule:
Where's the bride and groom
- May 28th - The Bride and Groom arrive in Aruba
- May 29th - June 7 (The Policastro and Allegretta Families will be celebrating wedding week)
- May 30 - Policastro/ Allegretta Family Dinner. Parents, Siblings, Significant Others
- May 31- ATV / UTV Group Excursion (Morning until Mid Afternoon)- check out George's half day rentals above.
- May 31 - Reflection - Grandpa Mike's Anniversary of becoming an Angel in Heaven.
4:30 PM Reflection on the Marriott Beach for the Policastro Family led by Joann.
Happy Hour, Reflection and Prayer. All Welcome to Join.
- June 1- Rehearsal Dinner Casa Tua - Palm Beach hosted by Denise and Mike All invited
- June 2 - Nick and Ashley's last date as fiance' at Wacky Wahoo
- June 3 - WEDDING DAY (6:00 PM Ceremony followed by Reception) at Eagle Beach We can not wait to see you there!
- June 3 - After Party 11:15 PM at Moomba Beach hosted by John and Lisa
- June 4 - HAPPY HOUR at 3:30 PM hosted by John and Lisa - Drinks and Snacks on Marriot Beach - All Welcome to Join!
- Crate and Barrel
- Bed Bath & Beyond